Worldwide Community First Responder, Inc. works through partnership to achieve its goals. Individuals and organizations can participate in these partnerships by becoming members, becoming volunteers, and making donations.
Become a Member
WCFR Membership Options:
1. Individual (annual membership) = $ 50
2. Family (annual membership) = $ 95
As a member, you will receive a special package of quarterly or yearly information, annual report, special letter or call from executives, holiday cards, et cetera.
*Click here to become a member.
For more information on membership, please contact Dr. Hans Cassagnol, Vice President, Membership Ambassador at firstname.lastname@example.org
Become a Volunteer
WCFR Volunteer Options:
1. Host a fundraiser for WCFR
2. Help at WCFR events and activities
3. Participate on WCFR educational/training programs
As a WCFR volunteer, magic happens. By giving to others through volunteering you connect with your community, create friendships, and bring support and meaning into your life.
*Please complete and mail us the attached form.
For more information on volunteering, please contact Avion Urbain-Brammer, RN, MSN, Board Member at email@example.com
Make a Donation
WCFR Donation Options:
1. One time donation (any amount)
2. Monthly Giving (different levels $5 and up per month)
3. Gift donation (special occasions & holidays)
4. Tribute Donation (in Honor of Someone)
5. Donation of Stocks/Bonds/Mutual Funds
6. Financially Support a Member of an Educational/Training Trip
7. Financially Support an Educational/Training Trip
8. Major Giving (donations of $ 500 or more)
For more information on donating, please contact Jeff Hudson, MS, Treasurer at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Cost of educational/training materials
A. Manuals $ 15 per participant
B. CPR shields with WCFR logo $ 500 / 250
C. Manikins ($ dependent on # needed)
D. Paper certificate of completion to participants
E. Average Cost of Supplies per trip = $ 2500
2. An educational/training trip from WCFR usually includes 1-4 individuals or more depending on the program.
3. Current countries that we are focused on are the USA and Haiti. Long term plan is to cover the entire globe.
4. We accept donations directed to a specific country that we don’t have any established plan for outreach right now, as long as we can develop a program that meets the needs of the specific community and the donor(s).
5. We welcome volunteers to our programs and projects, as long as they meet the following requirements:
A. 3 references
B. background check paid for by volunteer (at least $ 60)