Celebrating 11 Years of “Teaching People and Saving Lives”
Dear WCFR Supporters,
We are celebrating 11 years of “Teaching People, Saving Lives” this year and want to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has helped us along the way. Worldwide Community First Responder, Inc. has been a part of the community for 11 years. In this time, we have trained and educated over 425,000 community members in critical lifesaving skills. But, we would not have been able to achieve our goals every year without the help of supporters like you.
As we are celebrating our eleventh anniversary, a natural disaster has devastated Florida. Our hearts are heavy. We are deeply saddened by the many lives lost in Florida because of Hurricane Ian. This reminds us of the statement “If we knew what you are teaching us right now, fewer people would have died during the earthquake.” Someone said this to me during a training session after the devastating 2010 Earthquake in Haiti, which caused me to break down in front of the classroom. A fire awakened inside me and eventually led me to create WCFR with a mission “to prevent deaths worldwide through education and training”. Read more about our story.
When we look back, we are amazed and thankful that so many people got behind WCFR and put so much effort into making it what it is today. We would like to acknowledge each of you for making these past 11 years memorable. We extend a special thanks to our sponsors. Your contributions are invaluable to the organization and are used to support our lifesaving programs.
We are very proud of our accomplishments over the past 11 years, and recognize that we could not have done it without our sponsors, members, volunteers, and donors. We look forward to your continued partnership in teaching people and saving lives.
Here’s to the next 11 years! We are looking forward to it, and hope you are too.
Jacqueline Cassagnol, MSN, RN, PMC
Founder & President
Email Campaign Archive
- 09/30/2022 – Celebrating 11 Years of “Teaching People and Saving Lives” | A Letter from President Cassagnol
- 09/12/2022 – One Day Left until the MRCC’s 31st Annual Golf Outing & Humanitarian Dinner
- 09/06/2022 – One Week Away! MRCC’s 31st Annual Golf Outing & Humanitarian Dinner
- 08/31/2022 – Hurry! Register now for MRCC’s 31st Annual Golf Outing & Humanitarian Dinner | A Letter from President Cassagnol
- 08/30/2022 – Two Weeks Away! MRCC’s 31st Annual Golf Outing & Humanitarian Dinner
- 08/23/2022 – Three Weeks Away! MRCC’s 31st Annual Golf Outing & Humanitarian Dinner
- 08/19/2022 – WCFR invites you to join MRCC’s 31st Annual Golf Outing & Humanitarian Dinner.
- 07/31/2022 – Donating My Birthday | A Letter from President Cassagnol
- 06/30/2022 – WCFR is grateful for its WCFR Haiti Team | A Letter from President Cassagnol
- 05/31/2022 – Exciting News! MRCC 31st Annual Golf Outing and Humanitarian Dinner| A Letter from President Cassagnol
- 04/30/2022 – Happy Global Volunteer Month! | A Letter from President Cassagnol
- 03/31/2022 – Become a WCFR Lifesaving Partner | A Letter from President Cassagnol
- 02/28/2022 – Exciting News! Stop & Shop Community Bag | A Letter from President Cassagnol
- 01/31/2022 – “WCFR Bikes for Kids” | A Letter from President Cassagnol
- 12/25/2021 – Happy Holidays & Thank You! | A Letter from President Cassagnoll
- 11/30/2021 – Today is a special day! | A Letter from President Cassagnol
- 10/31/2021 – WCFR NAMED “2021 TOP-RATED NONPROFIT” | A Letter from President Cassagnol
- 10/27/2021 – Last Chance To Buy Some Delicious Popcorn And Support WCFR!
- 10/25/2021 – Please support our Double Good virtual fundraiser!
- 10/23/2021 – Don’t miss out on delicious popcorn and your chance to help support WCFR!